Wednesday 12 May 2010

...The Story Continues! Part 3

I sat listening to the noises of the ocean bar, as I sipped on my drink. I didn't know what else to do. She always seemed to know what I was going to say before I had chance to say it. Glancing around from my seat, I started to wonder where the rest of today would take me.
"Shall we go for walk? It would be a shame to waste the day inside, when it's such a beautiful day outside," she asked standing up from her seat. I agreed and stood up, finishing my drink and placing the empty glass on the bar, I faced her and smiled. She lead the way outside, the sunlight warmed my face. She was right - it was a beautiful day!
" I first must apologise to you," she started to say. " The reason for you being here is.... Well, not entirely by your own choice."
"Not my choice? I don't understand how can it could not have been my choice that I came today?"
"The truth behind that will just confuse you more."
"I know you came here to give me something. What is it?" I asked eagerly. She turned to me as we walked; I could see in her eyes that she was thinking about whether or not to tell me. I looked down to the ground, feeling foolish for my eagerness.
"Don't feel foolish," I heard her say, but it was different; it was like I felt her words rather than heard them. I turned towards her deciding to myself if it did actually happen.
"Yes! It did, don't worry! It's OK." Again felt her words fill me from the inside. "You
try it, fill me with your words. Project them through the air and into me."
"I can't do that," I said aloud.
"Try!"

I stood still, closed my eyes and pictured the words I wished to say fly through the air and land inside the glowing woman before me. Over and over I saw the image of this happening. Just as I was about to give up the on idea that I could also do it, a strange feeling came over me; it was if I had started to glow. " Why are you here?" I felt the words dissolve inside me and fill her mind.
"To protect you, guide you and pass on something on to you," she said taking my hand, as I opened my eyes. Then suddenly there were sounds of screeching tyres. On turning round and finding where the sound had come from, two large men were getting out of a large car.
"There's the girl... Get her!..." One shouted.

"They can't hurt you, you'll be okay..."

Part 4... To Be Released Soon!

2 comments:

  1. wow this thing is getting deep! how will it end? how are you managing this with your other work and personal life? i must know how this ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! many a true word said in jest... go easy Rico!

    ReplyDelete